GO HERE NOW!
since Jon published his source code, I started working on it. As he kindly warned - it is a big mess and will take some time till I get used to it.
This thread will keep you updated how far I have gotten with updating his program to our new version 12. And now, with a few bits of v13. And now, with a few bits of v14. And v15.
Changes in the current version in bold.
* included v12 mobs
* included hat/gaunt/boot awakening
* included 3% cards
* included stat-pet awakening
* included Blessing of Goddess for the whole CS set
* included weapon/shield piercings
* included Lord Set and Event Buff items
* new codes are in, the old ones should still work
* fixed a bug when you loaded a new code and then loaded an old one
* removed the web link for now
* added flying mobs
* removed unaccesable Dekane mobs
* added beta-pvp-asal for BPs
* fixed awakening on helmet/gaunts/boots
* Layout/functions like kas suggested, or at least close
* save to/load from file
* Splashscreen, cause it always took forever to load
* fixed save/load ._.
* PvP Spirit Bomb
* New piccies
* HoP (or Penya Strike if you want it) (v1.17.13 ignored the upgrade of your yoyo, redownload it if you got that one)
* Link - now available with linkers - needs more research though
* "max skills" button
* CS Pet Awakening (since some versions have the scroll)
* minor fixes
* Pet leveling estimation thingy for Sanryu
* Red Meteo / CW respect their elements correctly
* v13: Elements up to +20.
* v13: Coral Island mobs.
* fix: Crit/Speed awakens.
* fix: one slot for CS pets.
* v14: new mobs.
* v14: new weapons.
* fix: hopefully the set issue in .22.
* fix: Ancient 2h Axe, Ancient Bow.
* fix: Empower Weapon work with offhand weapons now.
* added: Manual bonus stats
* fix: 3rd piercing card slot not working properly.
* added: v15 mobs.
* added: v15 weapons.
* added: v15 armor.
* fix: Block/Defense formulas according to adfa222.
* fix: Had some debug info on the manual bonus page.
* fix: Not enough base stat points for 122+ heroes.
* fix: Monsters can do damage again.
* fix: Evasion/Hitrate/Exp should be working better now.
* fix: Cloak of the Dragon should work now (as well as the giftbox one).
* fix: You should be able to save the cloaks and manual boni up to ~1000 now.
* fix: New, improved melee damage formula thanks to adfa222.
* fix: Bloody Knuckle gives damage again.
* fix: New Damage per Second routine, based on the new damage formula.
* fix: As well as for the critical hits - should be more accurate now. Hopefully.
* fix: Maximum and minimum evasion should be fixed too.
* added: Skills. Yes, you heard right. Might be buggy at some points, especially magic skills or with % atk items.
* fix: Some damage routines reworked to be more accurate.
* The manual bonus stats only support small values (< ~1000) for saving
* The manual bonus page is messy. Duely noted.
* Loading old codes might result in errors, since I didn't update the loading routine.
* Coral Mobs don't have a ticket thingy like Azria.
* Missing a bunch of v13 content.
* Missing a bunch of v14 content.
* Flame Arrow wrongly requires level 3 Arrow Rain
* Ele masteries are at 65, not at 70 as they should be
* Doesn't check stat pet rank for awakening
* Some overlapping texts
* Damage Taken still needs more research.
* v15 jewel sets are missing. I know.
* Displayed attack is broken. I'll fix that at some point.
Requires Microsoft's .net Framework. Get it HERE
. Or if you're on Vista 64bit get this one: LINK
Get the current version:here
(SourceForge), sticking to that for now.
Also feel free to use that little "Donate" button.
If you want to join forces and activly develop, PM me with your SF username that I can add you.ATTENTION: Since I have heard of Trojans/Keyloggers camouflaged as the CharSim, here is the MD5-hash to verify you got a clean version:
- Code: Select all
v1.18.04 d94617868acb43ca376b1e0573fbd6ad (zip) / 81ddfacc84b1eceddd3df56ade9d21f7 (exe)
v1.18.03: d5adb5ba9594990c5d6f96e837e43f70 (zip) / f50ea53b76b0b70d1245eddd674cccb1 (exe)
v1.18.02: df73504947713b885ef1025189307dbc (zip) / 909de2be8da4112ea9387538fadc7f45 (exe)
v1.18.01: 40a40f819ad5f65acbd6336627e9e1b9 (zip) / 1c599a9ad8840dda357a753686ee50ad (exe)
v1.18.00: d7ce411ee2d2e1c6c98047467bab11e1 (zip) / 18a227c61434233edb183c434f4b7fcd (exe)
v1.17.25: b751b69725c4aa7b2476c1820939a7fa (zip) / 8226fbc06a534dbcf720ee6b84334577 (exe)
v1.17.24: 3414273f01ed13e2aaec007c3b373236 (zip) / 27dbbada4bcd88bdce59150251b39864 (exe)
You can check it with this program for example.
here (.zip) (v1.17.24), SarisaIris' mirror,
here (.zip) (v1.18.02), kindly provided by flipp
here (.zip) (v1.18.02), provided by onlinewelten (German fansite)
here (.exe) or here (.zip) (v1.18.05), kindly provided by legrandln or
here (.exe) (v1.17.19), on FileFront.
Also if you want the source code, since the VB.net version is discontinued, get it here (v1.17.19), the updated frmSim.vb for v1.17.21 or the .diff file.
.diff file 1.17.19 to 1.17.20
* SarisaIris' and legrandln mirrors removed.
There will be no online version for now, since I lack the hoster and the experience in asp. If you want to program/host the online version, PM me!
For a better overview, you can use the bug/feature request tracker at sourceforge. I don't have to browse through all the thread and won't miss those issues as easily as before.Bug TrackerFeature Request Trackerlast update: June 30 / 10:30 PM UTC+1 (v1.18.06)