content

Forums

Flyff Gold

-The place to go for FlyFF discussions.

Re: FlyFF V19

Postby tanukisteve » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 am

princesszelda27 wrote:
tanukisteve wrote:so.. just new looks at the moment?
no fixes?... no pvp balance?..
ohwell.. guess we will have to wait and see

Check back in v30 :/laugh: .

so soon!!! :/surprise:
tanukisteve
Crazy Cardpuppet
Crazy Cardpuppet

Postby i_mythos » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:58 am

Auction house could be considered a fix of the broken market system :mrgreen:
Image Crackshooter
i_mythos
Terrrrrrific Tigar
Terrrrrrific Tigar

Postby filiakun » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:01 am

i_mythos wrote:Auction house could be considered a fix of the broken market system :mrgreen:

An auction house is desirable feature, but it's not the market it would fix, unless you're suggesting that people would buy more gpotato cards with the money otherwise spent on electricity bills.
icingh wrote:I'm still looking for this mythical pvp system in FlyFF, surely it can't be running around in a circle for 10 minutes a week to either one hit someone or fail at killing them.
filiakun
Yammering Yetti
Yammering Yetti

Postby newbladexxx » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:02 am

how about the fps, ping, current time, and play time. is that available currently? all i get is fps when pressing ctrl+f.. maybe it's for gms only? either way i think it's pretty nice. you'll be able to see if you should be getting a play time reward and that kind of thing.
Vote xXBpMare789Xx for lord.
newbladexxx
Bangarang Bang
Bangarang Bang

Postby princesszelda27 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 am

filiakun wrote:
i_mythos wrote:Auction house could be considered a fix of the broken market system :mrgreen:

An auction house is desirable feature, but it's not the market it would fix, unless you're suggesting that people would buy more gpotato cards with the money otherwise spent on electricity bills.

lol.
I do welcome the auction house since we would not have to afk shop. But i don't think that it completely takes away from the traditional merchanting right?
*6 Months and counting till the end* Proud Demianite*
seigrain wrote:Flyff doesn't run on happiness.
princesszelda27
Gargantuan Greeemong
Gargantuan Greeemong

Postby pabo_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 am

All houses have a chemney ..
I don't know what cooking inside ... :)
Uhmm I will wait for the full Official teaser in the korean site to be sure of everything.
ctrl-F add something new , you can see in one of the picture. I hope we have it in game here.
Some players have some issue with "Ping" (laggy situation).
""Ping performs no packet processing; it merely sends a response back when it receives a packet , thus it is a relatively accurate way of measuring latency.""
It could be usefull before you fight in pvp in the new arena...
pabo_
Mama Mia
Mama Mia

Postby Hali_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am

Auction house sounds nice.. but I won't get my hopes up, it'll probably be bugged before we can rejoice (call me the mood spoiler but think of the drop system...)
Hali_
Gargantuan Greeemong
Gargantuan Greeemong

Postby renewedhater » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 am

Too little too late. Flyff's time is running out. Diablo III is coming out this year and once it's released, A LOT of people will move onto it. What are they gonna do once this monster comes out? They could go bankrupt in a matter of months if they haven't noticed it yet. So yes, they better do something fast and really add serious content to this game.
Infinitely [Kargo]

I'm gone babies. Thx for the memories
renewedhater
Bangarang Bang
Bangarang Bang

Postby xgawing » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 am

I think auction house is a good idea, unlike all other games flyff doesn't have a money dump (a area where the currency is exchanged to a npc and removed from game to prevent hyper inflation). Also it makes it harder for people to scam lower levels, and people will begin to undercut each other making things cheaper. :/rich:
xgawing
Bangarang Bang
Bangarang Bang

Postby Hali_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am

renewedhater wrote:Diablo III is coming out this year and once it's released, A LOT of people will move onto it.

Yeah that's what people said about Skyrim but I have neither played that nor will I play Diablo. The christmas sales have landed Flyff too much money to go bankrupt, seriously.
Hali_
Gargantuan Greeemong
Gargantuan Greeemong

Postby renewedhater » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 am

_hali wrote:
renewedhater wrote:Diablo III is coming out this year and once it's released, A LOT of people will move onto it.

Yeah that's what people said about Skyrim but I have neither played that nor will I play Diablo. The christmas sales have landed Flyff too much money to go bankrupt, seriously.

May be I exaggerated. May be not. Skyrim and Diablo are totally different games. One is online (Diablo) and the other isn't. Diablo doesn't have an 'end', I could pretty much say it's the father of the MMO's. Skyrim does have an end. You got the wrong idea brah D; :/embarrassed:
Infinitely [Kargo]

renewedhater
Bangarang Bang
Bangarang Bang

Postby Call_Me_AI » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 am

renewedhater wrote:Too little too late. Flyff's time is running out. Diablo III is coming out this year and once it's released, A LOT of people will move onto it. What are they gonna do once this monster comes out? They could go bankrupt in a matter of months if they haven't noticed it yet. So yes, they better do something fast and really add serious content to this game.
Funniest comment I have read in a while.

I would love to pick apart all the reasons why I disagree with these statements but instead I will just laugh... :lol:
Thanks so much LyricMoon! You're so kind. :/love:
Call_Me_AI
Yammering Yetti
Yammering Yetti

Postby potatototo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 am

auction house will be bug-free

and demand cs to access
potatototo
Mediocre Mushpang
Mediocre Mushpang

Postby filiakun » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 am

I'll do it. Maybe just a little, tho.
renewedhater wrote:Skyrim, Diablo and FlyFF are totally different games.

Fixed for great justice.
We could sit around and argue all day long, but the fact of the matter is that the game will still have its share of players, just like it has till this day, in spite of all those other MMO releases throughout the past 5-6 years (especially in spite of all the bugs, and game play issues!), especially those too tied up to the 4~6 digit-long amounts of currency spent on this game, or those looking forward to seeing cute (pre?)teen girlies beating the living [I Have a Potty Mouth] out of jack-in-the-boxes, as opposed to being assaulted out of nowhere by bloodthirsty devils and other abominations you'd get straight from a horror flick.

I'm sure its release will have its influence, but claiming that it's going to literally bury FlyFF is a bold statement and the best we could do is consider that to be played for laughs.

Edit: added more flavor text.
icingh wrote:I'm still looking for this mythical pvp system in FlyFF, surely it can't be running around in a circle for 10 minutes a week to either one hit someone or fail at killing them.
filiakun
Yammering Yetti
Yammering Yetti

Postby renewedhater » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 am

filiakun wrote:I'll do it. Maybe just a little, tho.
renewedhater wrote:Skyrim, Diablo and FlyFF are totally different games.

Fixed for great justice.
We could sit around and argue all day long, but the fact of the matter is that the game will still have its share of players, just like it has till this day, in spite of all those other MMO releases throughout the past 5-6 years (especially in spite of all the bugs, and game play issues!), especially those too tied up to the 4~6 digit-long amounts of currency spent on this game, or those looking forward to seeing cute teen girlies as opposed to bloodthirsty devils and other abominations you'd get straight from a horror flick.

I'm sure its release will have its influence, but claiming that it's going to literally bury FlyFF is a bold statement and the best we could do is consider that to be played for laughs.

Do a little research lol Diablo 3 is gonna have a lot of current MMO's features. Rare weapons, DPS, auction house (for real money too), Leveling, Bosses, pvp, and more. If you think Diablo 3's release won't affect gpotato, think again. This is a high quality developer we are talking about (Blizzard), can't even be compared to Flyff in this matter. If I were Gala I'd be REAAAALLY scared/cautious lol.

call_me_ai wrote:
I would love to pick apart all the reasons why I disagree with these statements but instead I will just laugh... :lol:

Bring it on lol
Infinitely [Kargo]

renewedhater
Bangarang Bang
Bangarang Bang

Postby filiakun » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 am

renewedhater wrote:...

You're free to quote me where I allegedly stated that D3 wasn't going to have MMO features, or that it won't have an impact on FlyFF (or the related market, on a more general level).

Otherwise, I recommend chilling - assuming things that weren't said is the first step towards an unsound interpretation.
filiakun
Yammering Yetti
Yammering Yetti

Postby killua_zoldyck » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 am

renewedhater wrote:Do a little research lol Diablo 3 is gonna have a lot of current MMO's features. Rare weapons, DPS, auction house (for real money too), Leveling, Bosses, pvp, and more. If you think Diablo 3's release won't affect gpotato, think again. This is a high quality developer we are talking about (Blizzard), can't even be compared to Flyff in this matter. If I were Gala I'd be REAAAALLY scared/cautious lol.

I agree with Filia that despite the release of D3, i doubt it will make a big dent on Flyff due to a number of reasons. You are also taking about a "high quality developer" who delayed a game roughly for a decade. By the time the actually release the game it will be quite as outdated as Flyff. :/tongue:
killua_zoldyck
Mama Mia
Mama Mia

Postby Hali_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 am

renewedhater wrote:May be I exaggerated. May be not. Skyrim and Diablo are totally different games. One is online (Diablo) and the other isn't. Diablo doesn't have an 'end', I could pretty much say it's the father of the MMO's. Skyrim does have an end. You got the wrong idea brah D; :/embarrassed:

True they are different, but the hype for Skyrim was intense; just as you mention Diablo will be, though Diablo III will focus more on single player content, as it's not called an MMORPG. The multiplayer content is a max of 4 players at a time... so I don't know where you heard the other info about that.

So Flyff is the only MMORPG in the topic, Diablo is a Hack n Slash/RPG with 4 player multi content.
Hali_
Gargantuan Greeemong
Gargantuan Greeemong

Postby nathin192 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Korean release date for V19 has been set to the 11th of January
nathin192
Mediocre Mushpang
Mediocre Mushpang

Postby bobibubebo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:26 pm

wow new flaris looks sick. And if the auction house works well, i'll definitely be playin more :O
at least until guild wars 2 comes out :/sparkle:
bobibubebo
Mediocre Mushpang
Mediocre Mushpang

Postby eternal_dreams » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Flaris looks awesome, and i can't wait to hate the devs on how they screwed up the auction house. :/sweat:

What happened to this though:
That screams 'NEXT AREA ENTRANCE HERE' so much, i thought it was going to be for v19. Guess not? V120 then? :/ridicule:
Just here for the nostalgia. And Masquerade. Maybe.
~Dream (Formerly Qizion or |v|agiQ)
eternal_dreams
Dynamic Driller
Dynamic Driller

Postby antishadow » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Why do the devs continually insist to skirt the huge issues and add stuff that we don't need? T_T Flaris looks cool and everything, the auction house is an alright idea; but where are the fixes for the major faults in the game? Aren't they supposed to be listening to us right now? I hope to god that the reason this version is such sh!t is they were too far into these plans to take them back and that v20 will include all of the stuff we've been waiting for. ._.
antishadow
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf

Postby eternal_dreams » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

antishadow wrote:Why do the devs continually insist to skirt the huge issues and add stuff that we don't need? T_T Flaris looks cool and everything, the auction house is an alright idea; but where are the fixes for the major faults in the game? Aren't they supposed to be listening to us right now? I hope to god that the reason this version is such sh!t is they were too far into these plans to take them back and that v20 will include all of the stuff we've been waiting for. ._.

I take it you're new? They haven't done a major bug-fixing only update since.....well.....ever :/ridicule:
Just here for the nostalgia. And Masquerade. Maybe.
~Dream (Formerly Qizion or |v|agiQ)
eternal_dreams
Dynamic Driller
Dynamic Driller

Postby mepsyah » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 pm

If you do not already know it, I have recently taken it upon myself to help the developers with fixing Flyff. While we are making progress it won't happen overnight. I posted somewhere a few days ago that once kflyff launches v19 (Jan 11) they will start working on bugs. I may or may not post video proof of fixed bugs waiting on developers to implement them later today.

Just give me some time and stop crying ffs! :/glare: :/ridicule:
mepsyah
Passionate Prankster
Passionate Prankster

Postby antishadow » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 pm

eternal_dreams wrote:
antishadow wrote:Why do the devs continually insist to skirt the huge issues and add stuff that we don't need? T_T Flaris looks cool and everything, the auction house is an alright idea; but where are the fixes for the major faults in the game? Aren't they supposed to be listening to us right now? I hope to god that the reason this version is such sh!t is they were too far into these plans to take them back and that v20 will include all of the stuff we've been waiting for. ._.

I take it you're new? They haven't done a major bug-fixing only update since.....well.....ever :/ridicule:

I've been playing for 5 years, lol. But if you've been on the forums at all lately, or even been in-game, you would know this isn't just any ordinary time. Just because they say little to us does not mean they aren't aware of what's going on. Don't ever think they're just blind to what's going on. That's why they sent us that letter, because the entire community is a thousand times more pissed off than usual and an unprecedented amount of people have all left the game. :s I really think that this time they might just get their act together, because they've actually contacted us directly; something I don't think has ever happened before. The list of bugs is going to be sent in and hopefully they'll do something about it. What I don't understand is why they're coming out with a new version when there's still all of that stuff that does, in fact, need to be fixed.
antishadow
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf

PreviousNext

Return to General