content

Forums

[Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

-The place to go for FlyFF discussions.

[Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby [CM]Magitook » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 am

Dear Flyff community,

2014 has kicked off in style with the Bubble and Shade’s challenge on the EU servers – and the US will get theirs pretty soon! So far, they have been a resounding success, and we’ve had a lot of fun with you all!

We always want to do more for our favorite community, and today, we’d like to tell you a bit more about our plans for this year. Exciting times ahead!


Let’s start with Events!
Aside from the St. Patrick festivities, we have plenty of scripted events coming, along with multiple GM-run events beginning in April, including Invasions and Challenges across all servers.

Community activities? Yes please!
Your faithful Community Managers are cooking up some spicy contests on various social media. All we can tell you now is that there’ll be screenshots, pictures, and video involved along the way, and some cool prizes to be won!

And under the hood?
We are increasing our behind-the-scenes activities to bring more players to Flyff, but we also know that a new player’s first steps into Madrigal are very important, so we’ve appointed a new staff of player-moderators. They are doing a fantastic job around the clock to answer questions about the game, making the forums a welcoming place for everyone and doing their best to keep the Official Flyff Wiki up to date! We’d like to tip our hat to them – hey, you guys are awesome!

Fellow Flyffers, 2014 is going to be a great year to make some new friends in Flyff! If there’s anything you’d like us to organise, be sure to let us know!
[CM]Magitook | US and DE Flyff Community Manager
Follow us @ Facebook US | Facebook DE | Twitter
User avatar
[CM]Magitook
FlyFF Admin
FlyFF Admin
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby egero » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:29 am

[CM]Magitook wrote:Fellow Flyffers, 2014 is going to be a great year to make some new friends in Flyff! If there’s anything you’d like us to organise, be sure to let us know!

Yeah it will be great year but could we get new content such as cash shop gears,new monsters,new cs scrolls!!
By scrolls i mean new items such as bank boosters and stuff that would be useful for players!
We all need more bank space and all spaces :D

Edit:
1st Request would be this:
Please fix all the dtupid glitches ingame and in the cash shop!!!!
You know what i mean by that!!!

Please create new events :) dont use old events :D
And dont do double xps because all you see rite now is masters/heros and people only do combat during the xp events wich is bad :D might aswell make all xp double for perm :D but dont do that either :D
Just do less xp weekends and more funn events! :)

And add quests maybe domething that gives us a challange as collecting quest items for 1 quest blows :D
Thats not quest!!!
Thats just stupid thing to earn more xp :D
so yeah better quests and better rewards(not frikken xp)

Best Regards
MTAFF/Pinocchio
Last edited by egero on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
People on KARGO come join my facebook!
Will give out money in the future! :)
100Likes and will give out 10b to random Like'r!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MTAFFandPinocchioOnFLYFF
egero
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:24 am

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby beliar1337 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:34 am

Sounds great!
beliar1337
Mediocre Mushpang
Mediocre Mushpang
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 am

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby paboseki_ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:45 pm

it's Very nice to Here some flyff 2014 News..
"And under the hood?"
Helping New players ... Good move ...
I will be not alone to help them in Tanuki.
Others players should do the same in your server ... How ?
Example I give many things to help them.
Gala cloak (pass event), Ancient Shield lvl 57 from Azria (mobs drop) .
I know I can Awakening Them ... But it's my choice ...
And My Buff time in Crane etc ...
Make your character the best Helper for Newbeeeeeeee (Pictures Game contest ? ) ..
We may win something ? : )
Image
User avatar
paboseki_
Masochistic Mushpoie
Masochistic Mushpoie
 
Posts: 6249
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby OnRealNO » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 pm

It's nice to see that some people still care about this game :/laugh: :/love:
Yetti
OnRealNO=Blade-lvl 85
User avatar
OnRealNO
Devious Demian
Devious Demian
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby liquorice_ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 pm

We'll see. :roll:
Image


Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.
User avatar
liquorice_
Gargantuan Greeemong
Gargantuan Greeemong
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:23 am

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby not1valid » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Thanks for adding excitement for us again <3

Imma still have faith that you add the Challenge of Ivillinis /wink
not1valid
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:11 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby err0neous » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Okay, great, this means you guys, the GMs, are going to be paying attention. Awesome. Now, there's one thing that I noticed was missing from your post: Dev support. Is there anything to tell us about code-side updates? This doesn't even need to have a specific answer, we just want to know if we can expect new content or regular bug-fixing patches at any point. Considering how rampant major exploits are now, this isn't a trivial thing.
Pastry_ wrote:I don't really talk about players from other servers enough to have names for them. The ones I do have for them probably aren't appropriate.
User avatar
err0neous
Terrrrrrific Tigar
Terrrrrrific Tigar
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby ForumHound2071 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Nice effort will this include a fix for the achievement shop ? Its still not working and the request to have it explored was brought up months ago.
Y.O.L.O.
ForumHound2071
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby playerlife » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:52 pm

just a rumor i been hearing is there gonna be a server merge because That would be amazing (active playing base would be better even if its all in 1-2 servers )
playerlife
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby kartmanekpl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:09 am

Im rly happy that we got now events all the time , but please stop with soul liked items :( . Now i got 6 baby robots, Mias) Fashion same ... its waste to delete it all the time ... NOT ALL ARE BILLIONERS .. As new players we cant sell it for eq , weapons or jewelery ... Best regards ...
kartmanekpl
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:17 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby icequeen27 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:38 am

playerlife wrote:just a rumor i been hearing is there gonna be a server merge because That would be amazing (active playing base would be better even if its all in 1-2 servers )


Yeah i wish ... 1/2 servers more channels
I will always care for you, even if we are not together, and even if we are far, far away from each other..
Image
Never Say Never if you know you can do what you love, don't give up.
User avatar
icequeen27
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:55 am
Location: Holland

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby icequeen27 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:53 am

[CM]Magitook wrote:Dear Flyff community,

2014 has kicked off in style with the Bubble and Shade’s challenge on the EU servers – and the US will get theirs pretty soon! So far, they have been a resounding success, and we’ve had a lot of fun with you all!

We always want to do more for our favorite community, and today, we’d like to tell you a bit more about our plans for this year. Exciting times ahead!


Let’s start with Events!
Aside from the St. Patrick festivities, we have plenty of scripted events coming, along with multiple GM-run events beginning in April, including Invasions and Challenges across all servers.

Community activities? Yes please!
Your faithful Community Managers are cooking up some spicy contests on various social media. All we can tell you now is that there’ll be screenshots, pictures, and video involved along the way, and some cool prizes to be won!

And under the hood?
We are increasing our behind-the-scenes activities to bring more players to Flyff, but we also know that a new player’s first steps into Madrigal are very important, so we’ve appointed a new staff of player-moderators. They are doing a fantastic job around the clock to answer questions about the game, making the forums a welcoming place for everyone and doing their best to keep the Official Flyff Wiki up to date! We’d like to tip our hat to them – hey, you guys are awesome!

Fellow Flyffers, 2014 is going to be a great year to make some new friends in Flyff! If there’s anything you’d like us to organise, be sure to let us know!


Magitook ty for stucking around..

Events are great butbut, yes needs more players and we need new continent.. my brothers moved to flyff private servers, like how you make 150 in a day (hate those servers), but those severs have new continent to, so blehhh...
To bring people back, game needs new stuff also, not just events... Flyff was first game i start to play i tried allot other games last 2 years, but flyff still has the magic to become great again ugh, it has so much good stuff in it >> makes me always come back and stay....

ps : Make 1 server with alot channels like DNNA did, you will always have your study Die Hard 24/7 player base ....
I will always care for you, even if we are not together, and even if we are far, far away from each other..
Image
Never Say Never if you know you can do what you love, don't give up.
User avatar
icequeen27
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:55 am
Location: Holland

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby _nyko » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:36 am

Things are looking up indeed with all the events going on and with the new in game events coming up.
I would just hope that the customer support would also start working on enforcing the rules and ban out the people that are glitching and using bugs for months without any effect after many many times being reported, then it would be more fun for more people in game.
Yetti
Proud leader of TenaciouS

Nyko ~ 150-H Slayer

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
User avatar
_nyko
Passionate Prankster
Passionate Prankster
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:00 am
Location: Holland

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby scotch88 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 am

when..?
    New Fashions
    New Versions
    New Bugs
    New Promo in cash shop
    New discounts in cash shop
    New Events
    New payment methods for south america
    New change gp for W coins
    New... (to be continued)
Image
Image
Image
Image
IGN: DaniPro BP H-13x [Active] ~ Yeca RM M-11x [Active]
Dani - Store
User avatar
scotch88
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby viktory36 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:03 am

I like how the title suggests that Flyff won't be shutting down anytime soon.
Keep up the good work.
User avatar
viktory36
Laggy Lawolf
Laggy Lawolf
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby lalasforum » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Great that you guys want to do some new things!

Can we please have a better control over all those people that spam selling penya on different websites! it makes the chat un-usable.

And I would like to see some event quests repeated since I have loads of quest items left that I havn't gotten rewards for (such as the valentines one) since all npc's for it got taken out with 1 day notice and not stayed in game for the usual extra week so I missed out not being on for 2 days at a time :(

Otherwise great job!
lalasforum
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:19 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby detento644 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:44 am

what about updates to the game?
rappelz has been getting them consistently even if it also has unfixed bugs
they get updates AND events
i dont think the journey is continuing. there is this big wall blocking the way, and two ppl throwing parties and free food to try getting people's mind away from the wall standing before them.
detento644
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

[Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby amilee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 am

I'm happy that YOU want to help and develop the game :) and YOU didn't forget about a players, but still thinking about them :/kiss:

I would like to say that,this game is awesome! :/love: I love characters :)

I prefer change servers up to 2 servers and 4 chanels; Put new stafs in Item Shop (Very good that every thing in this shop is x2); Change Wikipedia information, because are old example > dragon cloak in Item shop is for 2k gp? where is this cloak?; Please don't soul-linked items,I don't need a lot of items,but can't sell for beginers; You can make new cs sets :/wink: (example: Wolf/Cinderella/Angel/Devil); Should be more new events, example Holiday Park/Alice in Wanderland/Hercules/ Postman Hermest etc.; Drop x2 :/ridicule:

Many thx

_______________________________________________________________________________
Amy2PL lykan server
amilee
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby Segoga » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 am

Can any of CM or GM say to all of us something important?

old servers merge? webzen create new server without GOLDSELLERS/Totally broken ECONOMY?
What about Position BUG and other bugs?
Flyff V20 in developement ?

Please answer to all of GPotato community, PLEASE!
Segoga
Apprentice Aibatt
Apprentice Aibatt
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby paboseki_ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:31 am

Flyff 2014. The journey continues!

Mysterious picture in flyff US facebook.
Did we miss a us/eFlyff ""meeting"" in game.
I may have the answer, Wait the News . : )


Image
https://www.facebook.com/FlyffUS
-
-
Image
User avatar
paboseki_
Masochistic Mushpoie
Masochistic Mushpoie
 
Posts: 6249
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby Omega Metroid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

So... if you can get the devs to do it, I'd like to see v20 finally come out. Try to get them to actually listen to the player base, instead of just doing whatever they want; the few times they actually have listened (remember when they were going to make it so that you couldn't use DI if an aggro was after you, but backed down because everyone hated it?), it's been generally well-received.

The game is in need of a complete rebalancing, not just weapons and armour. This, however, can wait. It would be best if they used v20 as a new beginning, and rewrote the client- and server-end programs from the ground up. Keep them compatible with the database, but sort through the haphazard amalgamation they call source files, and clean it all up. Instead of leaving the code as a jumbled mess, rewrite it so that it's easier to read and troubleshoot. You don't even need to make any major changes (only one or two at most), as long as you make sure that no one loses their progress. Doing this will make it much easier for you to both implement new features/events and fix old bugs, because you'll actually be able to see which lines of code affect what.

icequeen27 wrote:
[CM]Magitook wrote:Dear Flyff community,

2014 has kicked off in style with the Bubble and Shade’s challenge on the EU servers – and the US will get theirs pretty soon! So far, they have been a resounding success, and we’ve had a lot of fun with you all!

We always want to do more for our favorite community, and today, we’d like to tell you a bit more about our plans for this year. Exciting times ahead!


Let’s start with Events!
Aside from the St. Patrick festivities, we have plenty of scripted events coming, along with multiple GM-run events beginning in April, including Invasions and Challenges across all servers.

Community activities? Yes please!
Your faithful Community Managers are cooking up some spicy contests on various social media. All we can tell you now is that there’ll be screenshots, pictures, and video involved along the way, and some cool prizes to be won!

And under the hood?
We are increasing our behind-the-scenes activities to bring more players to Flyff, but we also know that a new player’s first steps into Madrigal are very important, so we’ve appointed a new staff of player-moderators. They are doing a fantastic job around the clock to answer questions about the game, making the forums a welcoming place for everyone and doing their best to keep the Official Flyff Wiki up to date! We’d like to tip our hat to them – hey, you guys are awesome!

Fellow Flyffers, 2014 is going to be a great year to make some new friends in Flyff! If there’s anything you’d like us to organise, be sure to let us know!


Magitook ty for stucking around..

Events are great butbut, yes needs more players and we need new continent.. my brothers moved to flyff private servers, like how you make 150 in a day (hate those servers), but those severs have new continent to, so blehhh...
To bring people back, game needs new stuff also, not just events... Flyff was first game i start to play i tried allot other games last 2 years, but flyff still has the magic to become great again ugh, it has so much good stuff in it >> makes me always come back and stay....

ps : Make 1 server with alot channels like DNNA did, you will always have your study Die Hard 24/7 player base ....


Before there's a new continent, they should release the last part of shaduwar's continent. There's an area in between shaduwar and bahara that was planned, but never released. If you go to bahara, and fly to the red rocks at the bottom of the map (between the two big rocks to the west), you'll find the intended entrance.

And we really don't need that kind of lag, we have enough ghosting as it is with the normal position lag. xD
Fight the good fight, finish the race.
  • All:
    • BlessingsFlow
  • Glaphan/Kargo
    1. SilverLeer, KhaosKitty
    2. ElementsRage, SwordsOfTruth
    3. BlessingsFlow
  • Mocomochi
    • Impenetrable
  • Tanuki
    • Kinbaku
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

mrbr wrote:Why are clowns with Yo-Yos taken seriously?
Omega Metroid
Yammering Yetti
Yammering Yetti
 
Posts: 5410
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby [CM]Magitook » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 am

paboseki_ wrote:Flyff 2014. The journey continues!

Mysterious picture in flyff US facebook.
Did we miss a us/eFlyff ""meeting"" in game.
I may have the answer, Wait the News . : )


Image
https://www.facebook.com/FlyffUS
-
-

Hey paboseki_,

this "mysterious meeting" was actually the birthday party we had for one of the German MODs a few weeks ago :) The full album can be found here.

~Magitook
[CM]Magitook | US and DE Flyff Community Manager
Follow us @ Facebook US | Facebook DE | Twitter
User avatar
[CM]Magitook
FlyFF Admin
FlyFF Admin
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby vibergk3 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:31 pm

For someone who dont remember the GM-runs, enlighten me what it could be magi :roll:
vibergk3
Mediocre Mushpang
Mediocre Mushpang
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Re: [Announcement] Flyff 2014 - The journey continues!

Postby Zysium » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:46 pm

I might have just returned today but I'd like too add my view on this as I'd like to see New Content added or an updated version with new features. Nothing interesting has happened since Gold and that was a long time ago.
IGN: Zysium
SERVER: Tanuki
User avatar
Zysium
Mediocre Mushpang
Mediocre Mushpang
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron